A standard day on one of our camps.
Daily Itinerary: 9:00am - 3:30pm – Early drop off and pick up can be accommodated
- Adaptive rugby game play – Fundamentals coached in game
- Strength & conditioning tuition
- Sprint training/technique - Body awareness - Injury reduction
- Jujitsu/Martial Art adaptive to rugby and learning movement patterns
- Goal Setting/Mental Resilience training
- Specific skill development
- Video analysis
- Nutrition and safe in sport workshop
- Loads of fun and games
Start – 9:00am – Daily Intro & briefing + Parents 30min HITT Session with our S&C Coach
Session 1 - 9:30am - 10:15am
Session 2 - 10:15am - 11am
Drinks/Snack break - 11am - 11:15am - Drinks & Snacks provided by us
Session 3 - 11:15am - 12pm
LUNCH - 12pm - 1pm - KIDS MUST BRING THEIR OWN PACK LUNCH
Session 4 - 1pm - 1:45pm
Session 5 - 1:45pm - 2:30pm
Drinks/Snack break – 2:30pm – 2:45pm – Drinks & Snacks provided by us
Session 6 - 2:45pm - 3:30pm - Q&A and Athlete visit& Debrief
What the boys need:
Rugby Clothing (preferably warm) potential change of clothes if wet day, Rugby boots, gum shield and any further protective wear at your discretion.
Complimentary morning HITTsession (not rugby related) for parents (male & female) from 9:00am held by our S&C coach in our performance gym, all abilities welcome and you can work at your own pace.
Any questions don't hesitate to contact us.